EMPOWERED Coaches Retreat!
Friday November 3 - Sunday November 5, 2017 ~ Tucson, Arizona
- Where the desert blooms, a new life path begins!
- Join us and...
- Reunite with your January cohort life coaches!
- Reconnect with your body compass and your passion!
- Energize yourself, your coaching practice and your life!
- You are an Empowered Coach! Let's celebrate together!
Are you loving our life coach training? But are you secretly concerned - what will I do when the class is over in October? Do you want another chance to reconnect with your fellow Martha Beck cadets in person, and feel that awesome energy from the Meet and Greet, as we embark on life after training?
Be In the Moment in the Desert with Your Tribe
Kelley Wolfe and Kim Eley, your fellow cadets, are teaming up to bring you a reunion with other January cohort peeps a month after we complete our training. You'll have a chance to reflect on what you've learned. We'll get in touch with our body compass through our senses with yoga, meditation, relaxation, and hiking. We'll lose ourselves in a labyrinth to reconnect with our spirituality. We'll experience fellowship, share stories, eat, love and laugh!
Do you feel you need:
- Face to face connection with your fellow life coaches
- A chance to breathe, relax, and reflect on what you've learned
- Another opportunity to get away to a beautiful location to ponder the amazing tools and magic you've experienced
- More time to talk, share and connect with your fellow life coaches
Don't miss an opportunity to re-energize with another meet and greet! This could be a much-needed burst of energy as we embark on your new journey - a chance to rekindle connections with one another!
During this retreat, Kelley and Kim ensure you will have ample time to both relax and reconnect with fellow coaches, enjoy the gorgeous desert flowers and other natural beauty in Tucson, and will reflect on tools and skills we've learned while gaining new insights during workshops. You will gaze at 9000 foot mountains and the incredible stars at night! Did we mention that the resort is right next to the mountains...INSPIRATIONAL!
You'll want to join us if:
- You're looking to reunite with fellow coaches and trade tips on coaching
- You enjoy a hike in a beautiful location...and the beauty of a gorgeous resort setting
- Meditation, yoga, and relaxation sound oh so good to your body
- Two nights and two days of conference in Tucson Arizona at the beautiful Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort (which is 10 minutes from Kelley's casa!)
- Yoga with a world-class resort instructor
- Meditation and music in Kelley's gorgeous tropical desert garden
- A delicious and fun Friday Night Welcome Dinner
- Lunches on Saturday and Sunday
- Awesome workshops with a Martha Beck Master and Equus Coach, including doing Vision Boards!
- Lots of Sharing/Networking time
- Awesome weather - in November the temperatures are in the 70s!
What's Not Included
Two nights' accommodations. We will have a small block of rooms reserved until September 30th when unreserved rooms will be released for those who are interested at the Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort where the conference will be held. This will include:
A special rate - we have blocked rooms under Empowered Coaches for $179 a night - including buffet breakfast (normally $209 a night plus $30 resort fee, not including $25 buffet breakfast)
Otherwise, there are plenty of other great choices nearby in Oro Valley (North Tucson, about 40 minutes north of the Tucson Airport) including:
Please note - You need to make your own reservations!
- Transportation to Tucson and to/from the hotel
- Saturday Night Dinner at one of Kelley's favorite restaurants
What You'll Leave With
- That awesome feeling you have when you get together with fellow life coaches - ahh!!!!
- Great information from the workshops that you can use for your business
- Connections and re-connections with your fellow life coaches
- A relaxed body
- A huge smile
- $695 Nonrefundable Early Bird Registration - register and pay by July 1, 2017
- $795 Nonrefundable Registration - register and pay between July 2 - September 30, 2017
- Retreat registration closing date - September 30, 2017
Please note: We have only 30 spots total for this retreat. Once we fill all 30 spots for the retreat, we will start a waiting list. If a cadet signs up and later plans change they can see if someone else on the waiting list would like their conference spot. Once we fill all 30 spots for this retreat, we will begin planning another retreat for the cadets on the waiting list later in winter/spring 2018. Due to the nature of the retreat commitments, payments are nonrefundable unless retreat is cancelled.
You can fly directly into Tucson International. Please note that you can fly to Phoenix and take the 1/2 hour flight to Tucson depending on connections... with the caveat that this may not be the best option - especially if you fly American Airlines - as Kelley learned last weekend. If they don’t have enough people on the flight, they may cancel the flight, and then taking the Arizona shuttle to Tucson or renting a car and driving are the options. Please plan to fly in Friday by 3 pm and fly out Sunday evening.
**We encourage booking airfare and hotel sooner than later to get the best rates!**
EMPOWERED COACHES TUCSON RETREAT AGENDA
Note: Transportation is included in your retreat cost.
FRIDAY NOVEMBER 3
4-6 pm Kelley & Kim welcome you!
6-8 pm Welcome Dinner at resort (included)
8 pm until whenever Stargazing and tribe talking at the fire pit
SATURDAY NOVEMBER 4
9am-12pm Transportation from hotel to Kelley's house
Music meditation and yoga
12:30-1:30pm Lunch at resort included – options available for allergies, vegetarian, gluten-free, etc.
1:30-5pm Workshops and Vision Boards
5:30pm Transportation to North Italia for dinner
6-9pm Dinner (not included)
9-9:30 pm Transportation to hotel
9:30pm until whenever Stargazing and tribe talking at the fire pit
SUNDAY NOVEMBER 5
9-10:30am Transportation from resort to Catalina State Park for easy spiritual hike & nature appreciation. bring hiking/athletic shoes, socks, sunglasses, hats, water - transportation and park fee included.
10:30-11am Transportation from Catalina State Park to Labyrinth
11am- 12pm Easy walk & exploration of Labyrinth for amazing maze exploring- transportation included. Sitting spots available too!
12-12:30pm Transportation to lunch at resort
12:30-1:30 pm Lunch at resort included – options available for allergies, vegetarian, gluten-free, etc.
1:30-3:30 pm Time for networking and connecting, questions and answers, journaling time around the resort, more yoga, etc.
4:00 pm Retreat close, hugs & farewell
*If you are staying at the Hilton, Fairfield Inn or Holiday Express breakfasts are included in the room rate - otherwise breakfast is on you.
** Retreat attendees will cover their own travel, lodging, and some food. Saturday night's dinner is not included.
Awesome! Kelley and Kim are so excited to see you in Tucson for a heart and soul-filled time with our tribe! Please click here or below - we want to know more about what you hope to gain from this retreat, give you a chance to reserve your spot, and then we'll get back to you soon with an invoice for your deposit and the next steps.