LeanIn RVA Participates in "20 Percent Counts" on Tuesday, April 4, 2017
Did you know....Women on average are paid 20% less than men—and Black and Hispanic women are paid even less.
On Equal Pay Day (April 4, 2017), KWE Publishing:
Offered 20% off all writing coach services for contracts initiated on April 4, 2017
Participated in a #20PERECENTCOUNTS “Pop Up” at the Splash-N-Dash Carwash & Detailing located at 9940 Mayland Drive, Henrico, VA 23233 from 11 AM to 3 PM
- Co-hosted a Happy Hour/Paint & Sip event at Grapevine & Design located at 910 Sycamore Street, Hopewell, VA. 23860
- Happy Hour Details: 4:30 – 6:30
- Yours truly, Kim Eley, was there signing and selling my book! “Tickers – What Makes People… Tick! And Pursue a Career They Love!"
- Paint & Sip with a Local Artist
- Grapevine & Design owner, Darlene Leak, offered 20% off the evening of painting.
Please check this website for more info about the LeanIn Equal Pay Day: