Las Vegas Book Signing - Dynamic Women Summit - Feb 22-23. 2018
The Dynamic Women Summit provides personal and professional growth, development and networking opportunities for business executives presented by successful entrepreneurs, renowned authors and leaders.
The Summit is an experiential 2-day networking and learning event for attendees to bridge the gap between where they are now and where they need to be to build successful businesses.
Kim Eley will be signing her book, "Tickers! What Makes People...Tick! And Pursue a Career They Love!" at the Dynamic Women Network Summit in Las Vegas! The event will be held at the Canyon Gate Country Club with lots of entrepreneurial speakers and authors...including Kim!
KWE Publishing Sponsors BRIL Conference- March 24, 2018
Kim Eley is proud to announce that KWE Publishing is a sponsor of the Business Resources for Inspiring Leaders Conference! This event will be held on Saturday, March 24 in Richmond VA.
This conference is for entrepreneurs who want to learn from successful business women.
KWE PUBLISHING LLC proudly PARTICIPATED IN "20 PERCENT COUNTS" FOR LATINA EQUAL PAY DAY ON THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2017
The wage disparity in the U.S. persists not only between men and women but also varies considerably by race and this pattern has persisted over many decades. Although women (of all races) are paid $.80 for every dollar men (all races, across all occupations) are paid, the wage gaps for nearly all other major racial groups are dramatically wider. Only the Asian-American women’s wage gap is smaller – but many smaller sub-groups of Asian-American women have a much larger wage gap. The wage gaps and Equal Pay Days noted below are based on calculations using 2015 median year ‘round, full- time earnings.
- March 7 – Asian-American Women’s Equal Pay Day (85%)
- April 4 – Traditional Equal Pay Day (80%)
- July 31 – African American Women’s Equal Pay Day (63%)
- September 25 – Native American Women’s Equal Pay Day (59%)
- November 2 – Latina Women’s Equal Pay Day (54%)
For Latina Equal Pay Day, I offered to women 46% off my editing and formatting services.
KWE PUBLISHING LLC JOINed LeanIn RVA TO Participate in "20 Percent Counts" on Tuesday, April 4, 2017
Did you know....Women on average are paid 20% less than men—and Black and Hispanic women are paid even less.
On Equal Pay Day (April 4, 2017), KWE Publishing:
Offered 20% off all writing coach services for contracts initiated on April 4, 2017
Participated in a #20PERECENTCOUNTS “Pop Up” at the Splash-N-Dash Carwash & Detailing located at 9940 Mayland Drive, Henrico, VA 23233 from 11 AM to 3 PM
- Co-hosted a Happy Hour/Paint & Sip event at Grapevine & Design located at 910 Sycamore Street, Hopewell, VA. 23860
- Happy Hour Details: 4:30 – 6:30
- Yours truly, Kim Eley, was there signing and selling my book! “Tickers – What Makes People… Tick! And Pursue a Career They Love!"
- Paint & Sip with a Local Artist
- Grapevine & Design owner, Darlene Leak, offered 20% off the evening of painting.
Please check this website for more info about the LeanIn Equal Pay Day: